For air gun fans, full-auto just got a lot more interesting. The Hatsan Blitz select-fire, pre-charged pneumatic air rifle launches .30-caliber pellets at upwards of 50 ft.-lbs. of energy.
Hatsan Blitz Full-Auto Air Rifle
A gas-operated cycling mechanism doesn’t need battery power. Instead, it delivers firing at a high rate of speed. The rifle works off a large 580cc carbon-fiber air tank. The tank provides more than 100 shots of semi- or full-auto fun. Two 16-round spring rotary magazines come standard. A loading key utilizes unique storage on the stock.
A tactical, all-weather synthetic stock delivers ergonomic features, according to Hatsan. An integrated pistol grip features rubberized panels. It helps facilitate a secure grip in any weather. An elevation-adjustable cheek rest helps ensure sight alignment. The buttpad provides both elevation and angle adjustment.
The rifle comes with a one-piece carry handle with adjustable open sights. It removes for optics mounting. A standard combination optics rail comes integrated into the top of the receiver. It accommodates either 11mm dovetail or 22mm Weaver mounts. Meanwhile, three Picatinny accessory rails surround the air cylinder for additional mounting surfaces. The Blitz also comes with a built-in manometer, color-coded for reference.
The Blitz retails for $999.99. For even more info, please visit hatsanairgunusa.com.
Hatsan Blitz Features
- Select fire, semi-/full-auto, Pre-Charged Pneumatic (PCP) air rifle
- Currently available in .30 caliber
- Detachable spring rotary magazine holds 16 pellets
- 2 Magazines included
- Gas-operated cycling mechanism does not rely on batteries
- 580cc carbon fiber air tank fills to 250 BAR (3625 PSI)
- Tactical all-weather synthetic stock with integrated pistol grip
- Rubber pistol grip panels for enhanced control and feel
- Elevation adjustable cheek rest
- Elevation and angle adjustable rubber butt pad
- Combination 22mm Weaver and 11mm Dovetail optics rail
- Included 1-piece carry handle with open sights
- Built-in pressure gauge to monitor tank pressure
- Black anodized aluminum receiver and barrel shroud
- Manual safety switch
- Fitted/integrated sling mounts
Hatsan Blitz Specs
- Caliber: .30
- Max Velocity: 730 fps
- Max Energy: 53 ft-lbs
- Magazine Capacity: 16 pellets
- Air Cylinder Volume: 580cc
- Fill Pressure: 250 BAR (3625 PSI)
- Number of Shots: 100
- Tactical synthetic pistol grip stock with adjustable cheek rest and butt pad
- Overall Length: 45.2 inches
- Barrel Length: 23 inches
- Weight: 8.9 pounds
- MSRP: $999.99
Designed to run on pistols, rifles and even shotguns, the new Hex Optics Dragonfly...
by Fred Mastison / Feb 23, 2021