Marlin Firearms, a Remington Outdoor Company brand, has announced that its 1894C lever-action rifle has hit dealer shelves.
Available in .357 Mag and .38 Special, the Marlin 1894C uses heat-treated solid-steel forgings on its receiver and trigger guard. Meanwhile, the rifle features walnut furniture; deeply blued metal; and a 10-shot tubular magazine. In addition, a Semi-buckhorn folding (SBF) ramp with a hooded front sight to complete its traditional lever gun profile.
Furthermore, this rifle features a polished 18.5-inch barrel with a 1:16 twist rate; 38.5-inch overall length; 13 3/8″ length of pull; and has an overall weight of around 6.5 pounds.
“It’s light, compact, lighting fast and built to shoot as good as it looks,” the press release says.
The MSRP on the Marlin 1894C is $788.62. Check out the list of features below.
To learn more, go to marlinfirearms.com.
Marlin 1894C Features
- Available in 38 Special/357 Mag
- 10-shot tubular magazine
- Receiver and bolt machined from solid steel; blued receiver, bolt barrel, tube and lever
- American black walnut straight grip stock
- Polished 18.5″ barrel
- 1:16″ twist rate
- Adjustable semi-buckhorn folding rear sight, ramp front sight with brass bead and Wide-Scan hood. Solid-top receiver tapped for scope mount; offset hammer spur (right or left hand) for scope use.
- 38 1/2″ overall length
- 13 3/8″ length of pull
- 6 1/2 lbs approximate weight
Congress is withholding around 20 percent of the funds needed to pay for the US...
by Tactical-Life / Aug 1, 2018