Proof Research just released its latest long-range, precision rifle, dubbed the Conviction Ti. The lightweight, tactical-style rifle excels in precision, long-range shooting.
PROOF Research Conviction TI Details
The Conviction Ti combines a lightweight, titanium receiver with a match-grade, carbon-fiber barrel and carbon-fiber stock. The starting weight comes in at a mere 6 pounds, 6 ounces. And like all Proof rifles, the company promises a sub-1/2-MOA guarantee. It also comes in 10 different long-range calibers (see below).
The stock features an ergonomic design with an adjustable cheekpiece. The rifle includes a near-vertical grip, low-profile flush cups, and integral rails. It also has a wider forearm to accommodate an EFR mount. It also comes with either a right- or left-handed titanium action. A TriggerTech trigger and Pachmayr recoil pad round out the package.
The Conviction Ti’s lightweight carbon-fiber stock and barrel utilize cutting-edge polymer technologies, according to PROOF Research. The platform then couples that with a titanium receiver, both lighter and stronger than high-strength steel.
The rifle’s weight ranges from 6 pounds, 6 ounces to 8 pounds, 2 ounces, depending on what build you choose. Lastly is MSRP, which starts at $8,499. For more info, please visit proofresearch.com.
PROOF Research Conviction Ti Specs
- Calibers: 6 CM, 6.5 CM, 6.5 PRC, 7mm Rem, 28 Nosler, 308 Win, 300 WSM, 300 WM, 300 PRC, 300 RUM
- Overall Weight: 6 pounds, 6 ounces – 8 pounds, 2 ounces
- Barrel Lengths: 20 – 28 inches
- Twist: 1:7 – 1:10
- Contour: Sendero
- Magazine Type: DBM
- Cerakote Action Colors: FDE, Olive Drab, Black, Tungsten, Sniper Gray
- Stock Color: One color standard. Two, Three, and four-color options
- Bolt Knob: Modified ball or Tactical
- Muzzle: Finished/Unthreaded
- Length of Pull: 13 5/8 inches (custom lengths available)
Continuing the trend away from .40 S&W, Lorain County Sheriff's Office selects the Walther...
by Tactical Life / Aug 4, 2020