In a world gone wild for everything 6 and 6.5mm, Red Arrow brings a sigh of relief to .308 Win. fans. The new Red Arrow RAW10 chambers the timeless cartridge, providing a solid hunting or intermediate- to long-range rifle platform.
Red Arrow Weapons RAW10 Rifle Details
The Red Arrow RAW10 features the company’s striking Midnight Bronze Cerakote finish. It sports an 18-inch fluted stainless steel barrel with a 1:10 twist rate. A 2.5-pound single-stage CMC trigger provides a high-end trigger break.
The 15-inch M-LOK RAW-Rail ties together a forged T-7075 aluminum upper and lower receiver. Meanwhile, a Magpul K Grip and ACS-L Carbine Stock complete the look and functionality.
Inside, the rifle’s bolt carrier group features a black nitride treatment. It also includes a high-pressure firing pin. The rifle sports an overall weight of 8 pounds, 7.5 ounces. For more information, visit redarrowweapons.com.
Red Arrow RAW10 Specs
- Color: Midnight Bronze
- Caliber: .308 Winchester
- Barrel: 18-inch .308 Stainless Fluted
- Gas System: Rifle Length Gas System
- Trigger: CMC 2.5-pound single stage trigger
- Barrel Twist Rate: 1:10
- Bolt Carrier: AR10 Style Carrier with Multi-Cal Bolt, DPMS Style Barrel Extension, High Pressure Firing Pin
- Handguard: 15-inch M-LOK S Rail
- Pistol Grip: Magpul K Grip
- Stock: Magpul ACS-L Carbine Stock
- Mag: 20 Round Magpul P-Mag
- Flash Hider: DB10 Muzzle Brake, threaded 5/8×24
- Weight: 8 pounds, 7.5 ounces
- Overall Length (Stock Collapsed): 35.75 inches
- Overall Length (Stock Expanded): 39 inches
- MSRP: $1,250
Taking Clint Smith-approved components, Century Arms' new Thunder Ranch AK delivers all the features...
by Tactical Life / Oct 12, 2020