Despite the ever-looming threat of gun control regulation, the AR remains America’s most popular rifle platform. For those looking for a high-end, do-everything variant, the Red Arrow RAW15 delivers.
Red Arrow RAW15
Now the RAW15, chambered in .223/5.56, comes set up for a wide range of shooting applications, on an even broader shooting profile. It features a free-floating 15-inch chrome moly, hard-coated barrel with a 1:8 twist. A 15-inch M-LOK rail system mates with an A3-style upper. Both upper and lower receivers come from forged 7075 aluminum.
The RAW15 also looks sharp, with midnight bronze or black with red accents. A CMC single-stage trigger provides a 3.5-pound pull. A mid-length gas system and shot-peened, magnetic particle inspected mil-spec 8620 bolt carrier group highlight the internals.
The RAW15 package includes many sought after upgrades and components, comprising a rifle suitable for competition, plinking, hunting or defense. At a price around $1,000, it’s worth a look. For even more info, please visit redarrowweapons.com.
Red Arrow RAW15 Specs
- Colors:Black with Red Accents & Midnight Bronze
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO/.223 Remington
- Finish: Black Anodized Hardcoat
- Barrel: 16-inch 4150 Chrome-Moly, Melonite Coated
- Barrel Twist Rate: 1:8
- Gas System: Mid-Length Gas System
- Trigger: CMC 3.5-pound single stage trigger
- Bolt Carrier: Shot-Peened, Magnetic ParticleInspected Mil Spec 8620carrier, Melonite Coated
- Lower Receiver: Forged 7075 T-6 Aluminum
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flattop Forged 7075 T-6Aluminum, T-Marked
- Handguard: 15-inch M-LOK Rail Enhanced Trigger Guard
- Pistol Grip: MagPul K2+ Grip
- Stock: MagPul CTR Stock
- Mag: Magpul P-Mag 30 Round Mag
- Weight: 6 pounds, 9.6 ounces
- Overall Length (Stock Collasped): 32.5 inches
- Overall Length (Stock Expanded): 36.25 inches
- Muzzle: DB15 556 Muzzle Brake threaded ½ x 2
- MSRP: $1,030-$1,050