Rock River Arms recently announced its newest rifle platform, the RRAGE 3G. Designed to deliver performance when engaging both short- and long-distance targets, the RRAGE 3G is an affordable out-of-the-box option for 3-gun competition.
The new 3-gun rifle brings together streamlined styling and efficient performance from the RRAGE 5.56 NATO carbine. It adds Rock River’s newest free-float handguard, a 15-inch lightweight aluminum model. That handguard extends across the length of the 16-inch chrome moly HBAR barrel. This new handguard features M-LOK capability to provide custom accessorizing. The system also blends with Rock River’s proprietary extruded aluminum flat top upper. The combination delivers an upper assembly with clean, matching contours that is visually appealing and has a smooth, monolithic-style profile for quick, snag-free sling transitions.
The rifle weighs 6.5 pounds overall. Priced at $820, and including several upgraded components, the RRAGE 3G becomes a solid entry-level model for 3-gun competition.
Rock River Arms RRAGE 3G Specifications
- Caliber: 5.56mm NATO
- Lower Receiver: Forged RRA LAR-15
- Upper Receiver: Proprietary extruded aluminum flat top
- Barrel: 16-inch Chrome Moly HBAR, 1:9 twist
- Muzzle: A2 Flash hider / 1/2–28 thread
- Gas System: CAR length w/low-profile gas block
- Trigger: RRA single-stage trigger
- Handguard: 15-inch RRAGE 3G Free-Float Rail Handguard, M-LOK compatible
- Buttstock: RRA 6-position tactical CAR stock
- Pistol Grip: A2 grip
- Overall Weight: 6.5 pounds
- Overall Length: 36 inches (stock extended)
- Includes: 1 RRA 30-round polymer magazine, manual, and warranty information
- MSRP: $820
For more information, visit rockriverarms.com.
The South Carolina LE Division selected the Christensen Arms CA-15 G2, chambered in .223...
by Tactical Life / Aug 23, 2019