The 350 Legend cartridge continues to gain popularity, especially in states with straight-walled case restrictions for centerfire hunting cartridges. In those states, AR-15s chambered in the 350 Legend make a formidable dual-purpose platform, equally capable for hunting and defense. Last fall, for example, Wilson Combat, introduced several models in 350 Legend. Now, Rock River Arms has launched two variants in the versatile 350 Legend.
Rock River LAR 350 Details
The Rock River versions deliver minimal recoil and dominant short- to mid-range capabilities, according to Rock River. The RRA LAR CAR A4 350 Legend delivers both power and accuracy. It features a 16-inch chrome moly or stainless steel cryo-treated barrel. It comes with a 1:16 twist and an RRA military-style brake. The RRA two-state tigger provides a crips break. An RRA winter trigger guard provides room to operate wearing gloves.
The rifles also come standard with a six-position Operator CAR stock. The package includes an overmolded A2 pistol grip, 13-inch free-floated handguard, low-profile gas block and CAR-length gas system. The full-length top rail configuration fits most optic systems. Meanwhile, the M-LOK system provides for accessory attachment.
Ultimately, the Rock River LAR 350 delivers a versatile platform. For states with straight-walled case restrictions, the 350 Legend emerges as a capable hunting tool. And when not afield, the hard-hitting bullet easily doubles as a formidable fight-stopper should the need arise. For more information, visit rockriverarms.com.
Rock River LAR 350 Specs
- Caliber: .350 Legend
- Lower Receiver: Forged RRA LAR-15M Multi-Caliber Marked
- Upper Receiver: Forged A4
- Barrel: 16-Inch Chrome Moly or Stainless Steel, 1:16 Twist, ½-36 Thread
- Muzzle: RRA Military Style Brake
- Gas Block: Low-Profile Gas Block
- Trigger: RRA Two-Stage / RRA Winter Trigger Guard
- Safety: RRA Standard
- Handguard: RRA 13-Inch Lightweight Free-Float, M-LOK Compatible
- Buttstock: RRA Operator CAR Stock
- Pistol Grip: RRA Overmolded A2 Grip
- Overall Weight: (w/empty magazine): 6.8 pounds
- Overall Length: 33-Inches Retracted
- Includes: One 10rd Magazine, RRA Case, Manual, and RRA Limited Lifetime Warranty
- MSRP: $1100.00 (Chrome Moly), $1150.00 (Stainless Steel)
With a threaded 24-inch barrel, Picatinny rail and bedded stock, the Mossberg 6.5 PRC...
by Tactical Life / Mar 2, 2020