Savage Arms has unleashed a ton of new products thus far in 2018 including the 110 Engage Hunter XP rifle. Designed for hunters and other serious shooters, the rifle is ready to rock right out of the box. It combines the company’s Model 110 platform with a factory-mounted, bore-sighted Bushnell Engage riflescope.
The 110 Engage Hunter XP is available in 16 different calibers, including 243 Win, 6.5 Creedmoor, 7mm-08 Rem., 260 Rem., 308 Win., 270 WSM, 300 WSM, 338 Federal, 25-06 Rem., 270 Win., 6.5X284 Norma, 30-06 Sprg., 7mm Rem. Mag, 300 Win Mag., 338 Win. Mag. and 280 Ackley Improved. Barrel length is 22 or 24 inches depending on the caliber.
Meanwhile, length of pull is customizable for comfort and consistency, and the AccuTrigger offers a light, crisp pull. The rifle also sports improved ergonomics which cull improved accuracy from its 110 action, floating bolt head, and thread-in, zero-tolerance headspace system, “while the optic’s drop-compensating reticle makes it easier to place precise shots at longer ranges,” the press release says.
Shipping out with a detachable box magazine, the MSRP on the 110 Engage Hunter XP is $629. See the breakdown of features and specs below, along with a video. For more, visit savagearms.com.
110 Engage Hunter XP Features
- Adjustable length-of-pull
- User-adjustable AccuTrigger
- New Model 110 design and ergonomics
- Detachable box magazine
- Black synthetic stock
- Matte blued barrel
- Weaver Grand Slam rings and bases
- Bushnell Engage 3-9x40mm scope with drop-compensating reticle, mounted and boresighted
110 Engage Hunter XP Specs
- Calibers: 243 Win, 6.5 Creedmoor, 7mm-08 Rem., 260 Rem., 308 Win., 270 WSM, 300 WSM, 338 Federal, 25-06 Rem., 270 Win., 6.5X284 Norma, 30-06 Sprg., 7mm Rem. Mag., 300 Win Mag, 338 Win. Mag. and 280 Ackley Improved
- OAL: 42.6″ – 45.6″
- Barrel Length: 22-24″
- Weight: 7.25 – 8.25 lbs.
- Round Capacity: 2-4
- Length of Pull: 13.8″
The tactical shotgun has reached a new zenith in the Beretta 1301 Tactical, especially when...
by Jay Collins / Feb 20, 2018