Savage Arms unveiled its AccuFit system earlier this year; the company just announced it is now bringing that system to its 110 Tactical rifle series.
The AccuFit system lets tactical and competitive shooters custom-fit the comb height and length of pull on the Model 110 using only a Phillips-head screwdriver. The comb height is controlled via five riser settings which are adjustable in 1/8-inch increments. The length of pull can also be adapted to the shooter’s stature via the four inserts that are included with the gun.
In addition, the AccuFit system includes the user-adjustable AccuTrigger, which the company says provides a light, crisp pull. It also includes the AccuStock. The stock secures the action three-dimensionally along its entire length.
Available in .308 Win, 6.5 Creedmoor and 6mm Creedmoor, and in 20-inch, 24-inch and 26-inch barrel variants, the 110 Tactical comes with a suppressor-ready threaded barrel, one-piece scope rail and 10-round detachable box magazine.
The MSRP on the 110 Tactical with AccuFit ranges from $769 to $784. See below for features and available models.
For more, go to savagearms.com.
110 Tactical Features & Benefits
- AccuFit system lets shooters quickly adjust comb height and length-of-pull
- User-adjustable AccuTrigger
- AccuStock rail system secures the action three-dimensionally along its entire length
- Detachable 10-round Magpul AICS magazine
- Threaded heavy barrel with end cap
- 20 MOA EGW rail
- Gray synthetic stock
- Soft grip fore-end and pistol grip surfaces
- New Model 110 design and ergonomics
- Tactical oversized bolt handle
Part No. / Description / MSRP
110 Tactical (Gray)
- 57006 / 308 Win., 20-inch barrel / $784
- 57007 / 308 Win., 24-inch barrel / $784
- 57232 / 6.5 Creedmoor, 24-inch barrel / $784
110 Tactical LH (Left-Hand)
- 57009 / 308 Win., 24-inch barrel / $784
110 Tactical Desert (Desert Tan)
- 57008 / 6.5 Creedmoor, 24-inch barrel / $769
- 57137 / 6mm Creedmoor, 26-inch barrel / $769