The S&W M&P15 Sport II OR comes chambered in 5.56 NATO and is available in four different optics-ready configurations. The Crimson Trace CTS-103 adds both precise aiming and quick target acquisition to the platform.
The rifle includes a Picatinny rail gas block and an A2 flash hider. Meanwhile the barrel comes threaded to accept most aftermarket brakes or compensators.
The Crimson Trace CTS-103 optic features both windage and elevation adjustment. Options include a standard or Magpul MOE M-LOK handguard, giving users options in mounting additional accessories. Compatible with most M1913 Picatinny rails, the CTS-103 features a black finish and includes lens caps and a removable riser block.
For more information, visit smith-wesson.com.
Smith & Wesson M&P15 Sport II Specifications
- Caliber: 5.56mm NATO/.223 Rem.
- Overall Capacity: 30 rounds
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Overall Barrel Length: 16 inches
- Overall Length: 35 inches
- Stock: 6-Position Adjustable
- Grip: Polymer
- Overall Weight: 110.6 ounces
- Barrel Material: 4140 Steel
- Barrel Twist: 1:9″, 6 Groove
- MSRP: $759
Crimson Trace CTS-103 Specifications
- Reticle: Variable Intensity, 4.0 MOA Round Dot
- Reticle Color: Red, Green
- Adjustment: 1 MOA/Click
- Eye Relief: 6-8 inches
- Battery Type: CR2032 (1 Battery)