Stag Arms has unveiled its new Stag 15 M-LOK AR pistols chambered in 5.56 and .300 BLK.
The Stag 15 M-LOK AR pistol in 5.56 NATO sports a 7.5-inch 4150 chrome moly vanadium steel barrel with a QPQ corrosion-resistant finish, 1/7 twist and an A2 flash hider. It weighs in at 5.38 pounds and is 22 inches in OAL. The .300 BLK model has an eight-inch barrel with the same twist rate, but it includes a .300 BLK flash hider. It tips the scales at 5.4 pounds and is 22.5 inches long.
Other than those differences, these two AR pistols share many features. Both use a pistol length gas system and a low profile gas block. In addition, both models come with a seven-inch M-LOK free-float handguard that boosts airflow, ergonomics and modularity, according to the company. Furthermore, each pistol is rounded out with a FAB-Defense AGR-43 rubberized pistol grip and a Shockwave Blade Pistol Stabilizer.
Stag Arms’ Stag 15 M-LOK pistol in 5.56 and .300 BLK is available for $849.99. Left-handed models are also available for $899.99.
To learn more, visit stagarms.com.
Stag 15 M-LOK Pistol
- Weight: 5.38 pounds
- Length: 22″ (5.56), 22. 5″ (.300 BLK)
- Action: Semi-Auto Direct Impingement
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO | .223
- Barrel: 7.5″ Barrel (5.56) or 8″ Barrel (.300 BLK), 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel with a QPQ Corrosion Resistant Finish
- Twist Rate: 1/7 Button Rifled
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider (5.56), .300 Blackout Flash Hider (.300 BLK)
- Handguard: 7″ M-LOK Free-Float Handguard
- Upper/Lower Receiver Material: Forged Mil-Spec 7075 T6 Aluminum with Type 3 Hard Coat Anodizing
- Bolt Carrier: Mil-Spec Manganese Phosphate coated and Chrome Lined M16 BCG
- Gas System: Pistol Length Gas Tube with Low Profile Gas Block
- Charging Handle: Standard Mil-Spec
- Brace: Shockwave Blade Pistol Stabilizer
- Buffer: Heavy Buffer with Pistol Receiver Extension Tube (Will Not Accept Carbine or Rifle Stocks)
- Trigger: Mil-Spec Single Stage Trigger with Enhanced Trigger Guard
- Grip: FAB-Defense AGR-43 Rubberized Pistol Grip
- Magazine: 30rd Magpul PMAG
- Safety Selector: Right Hand
- Hammer/Trigger pin size: Mil-Spec Small Pin .154″
- Pivot/Takedown Pin Size: Mil-Spec Small Pin .250″
The US Marine Corps wants industry to supply new .50 caliber ammunition that is...
by Tactical-Life / May 8, 2018