The Hawkeye FTW Predator is the newest member to join Ruger’s popular Hawkeye line of bolt-action rifles. This new model combines popular features of the Gunsite Scout Rifle and the Hawkeye Predator to deliver a long-range, accurate rifle for both range and field.
- RELATED: Ruger M77 Hawkeye Tactical
- RELATED: Ruger Gunsite Scout Rifle Adds Lightweight Composite Stock
The Hawkeye FTW Predator rifle design began with extensive on-range consultation with SAAM (Sportsman’s All-weather, All-terrain Marksmanship) shooting instructors at the world-renowned FTW Shooting School in Barksdale, Texas.
The SAAM instructors were impressed with the proven accuracy of the Hawkeye Predator and the quick handling of the Gunsite Scout rifle. With their input, Ruger engineers designed a rifle that combines the trigger and action of the Hawkeye Predator with the adjustable buttstock design found on the Gunsite Scout rifle. The result is a perfect combination of ergonomics and long-range accuracy needed in a fast handling predator rifle.
For more information on the Hawkeye FTW Predator, or to learn more about Ruger firearms, visit Ruger.com
- Non-rotating, Mauser-type controlled round feed extractor is the most positive case extraction system ever invented, and features a
fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects the empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward.
- Hinged solid-steel floorplate for easy unloading without having to chamber each cartridge. Features an engraved Ruger logo and patented latch that is flush with the trigger guard to avoid accidental dumping of cartridges.
- Three-position safety is easily accessible and allows the shooter to lock the bolt or to load and unload the rifle with the safetyengaged.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Patented integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings,eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field (scope rings included).
- Ergonomically pleasing stock has rounded contours along the barrel, on the bottom of the stock and on top of the pistol grip and wrap-around checkering on grip and forend. Includes three half-inch spacers for expanding length of pull.
- Also Includes: rugged one-piece, stainless steel bolt; studs for mounting sling swivels
Stock: Green Mountain Laminate Capacity: 4
Material: Stainless Steel Finish: Hawkeye Matte Stainless
Sights: None Trigger: Two-Stage, Adjustable Target
Barrel Length: 24.00″ Overall Length: 43.25″ – 44.75″
Weight: 8.12 lbs. Length of Pull: 12.75″ – 14.25″
Twist: 1:8″ RH Grooves: 6
Suggested Retail: $1099.00