Ruger’s firearm designs fit a wide variety of categories, but the manufacturer has just taken a serious step forward in the concealed carry realm with the new LCP Centerfire Pistol.
With a compact design — measuring just 5.16 inches long and 3.80 inches tall — the LCP is designed to fit a variety of holsters and provide concealed carry options.
- RELATED: Ruger Adds LC9s Pro to Striker-Fired Series
- RELATED: Today’s Top 12 Concealed Carry Pocket Pistols
The LCP Centerfire Pistol is made with a through-hardened alloy steel or stainless steel slide and black, one-piece, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
A checkered grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip, while accuracy stems from the photo luminescent front and drift adjustable rear sights.
Other features of the LCP Centerfire Pistol include:
- Wide, red-anodized, skeletonized aluminum trigger
- Stainless steel guide rod
- Includes finger grip extension floor plate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and grip
- Blued, alloy steel barrel
- One 6-round magazine; soft case
The Ruger LCP Centerfire Pistol retails for $419.
For more information on the LCP Centerfire Pistol and other products from Ruger, please visit Ruger.com.
Glock 22 joins the 223-caliber Smith & Wesson AR-15 rifle and the 12-gauge Mossberg...
by Tactical-Life / Jan 9, 2015