San Tan Tactical recently partnered with Hornady Manufacturing and Proof Research on the new STT-15-6ARC rifle. The AR-15-type rifle utilizes a Proof Research carbon-fiber barrel and chambers the new Hornady 6mm ARC cartridge.
STT-15-6ARC Rifle Details
The Hornady 6mm ARC cartridge increases capabilities in the AR platform. The STT-15-6ARC utilizes a slick-sided billet matched receiver. It saves weight without sacrificing strength or performance, according to STT.
The upper features a single, solid 7075 T6 aluminum receiver. A proprietary burnished bore delivers a compacted internal surface, resulting in a smoother surface finish. The bore, receiver extension face, barrel nut threads and barrel extension surfaces all feature a one-operation machine process. The come perfectly concentric and perpendicular to the barrel assembly, according to STT.
San Tan Tactical STT-15-6ARC Rifle Features
- STT Suppressor Optimized Enhanced Bolt carrier group
- STT 6 ARC HPT MPI Bolt, Crane O-ring Upgrade
- Proof Research 18” Carbon Fiber 6ARC Barrel
- CMC Triggers 3.5lb Single Stage Match Trigger
- MagPul MOE plus Grip, CTR Stock, MBUS Pro
- STT 15 16” MLOK Rail
- Precision CNC machined from billet 7075-T6 certified aluminum
- Propriety special burnished bore that gives a compacted internal surface, resulting in a much smoother surface finish
- Type 3, class 2, deep black, hardcoat anodized black
- Features extended feed ramps
- Ambidextrous Mag and Bolt release controls (ambi version only not Lite)
- CERAKOTE options are available for additional cost
- MSRP: $2,895
For more information, visit santantactical.com.