Escort BTS Bullpup
The next generation shotgun comes in either black or FDE cerakote. It features a new inline gas piston design mounted around the barrel. It minimizes bulk and allows the use of a proper bullpup layout, according to Escort. The tough polymer lower receiver also doubles as the forend grip. It features soft, rubber inlays for improved handling. The magazine well comes line with durable alloy for smooth, long-lasting performance.
The synthetic barrel cover features Hatsan’s patented ThermoDefend technology. It absorbs and dissipates heat while containing the gas piston operating system.
A soft rubber buttpad and long recoil spring located behind the gas piston help with recoil control. The reversible charging handle offers versatility to suit varying shooter preferences. The soft, rubber pistol grip removes and can be swapped for aftermarket versions. The one-piece carry handle swaps out with included flip-up sights. Picatinny rails come on either side of the forend to accommodate accessories.
Two Models Available
The 12-gauge models feature an 18-inch barrel with removable chokes. It includes an extended cylinder bore choke brake to tame recoil. Additionally, the shotgun includes Full and Improved Cylinder flush-mount chokes. Each gun ships with two five-round magazines. Optional two-round mags are available as well. The shotgun handles both 2 3/4- and 3-inch shells.
The .410 model features a 20-inch barrel with integrated choke suitable for both shot and slugs. It offers the same-absorbing characteristics as the 12-gauge model. It comes with two five-round mags.
For more information, visit escortshotgunusa.com.
- Modern Sporting bullpup gas operated semi-automatic shotgun
- 12ga or 410cal, 3″ / 76mm chamber
- Self-regulating gas piston cycles both 2 3/4″ and 3″ shells
- Detachable box magazines
- 18″ or 20″ barrel for shot or slugs
- 12-gauge model features interchangeable choke tubes (F, IC, Cyl w/ Brake)
- Oxidation proof chrome plated steel barrel
- All barrels are proof tested at the factory to ensure maximum durability
- Reversible cocking handle for ambidextrous operation
- Shell deflector diverts spent shells downward
- Integrated buttstock with elevation adjustable cheek rest and soft rubber buttpad
- Soft rubber ergonomic pistol grip
- Durable alloy upper receiver and a light-yet-durable synthetic lower receiver
- Picatinny rail integrated into upper receiver and hand guard
- Synthetic ThermoDefend hand guard with ergonomic forend grip
- Manual safety selector switch
- Adjustable front and rear sights
- Detachable carry handle front and rear sights
- Optional flip-up front and rear sights included
- Mounted sling loops
- Tough matte black or FDE Cerakote finish
- MSRP: $589.99 – Black / $679.99 – FDE
- 12ga gas-operated, semi-automatic shotgun
- 18″ hard chrome plated barrel with removable chokes
- 28.7″ overall length
- 8.1 lbs.
- 2x 5-rd magazines included
- F, IC, and CYL (brake) chokes included
- 410cal gas-operated, semi-automatic shotgun
- 20″ hard chrome plated fixed cylinder barrel
- 30.7″ overall length
- 6.7 lbs.
- 2x 5-rd magazines included