The Fabarm STF 12 shotgun line is set to make its debut in the U.S. market this year.
Built for tactical applications, the U.S. version of the Fabarm STF 12 is a 12-gauge, three-inch chambered (proof tested to 1,630 BAR) pump-action scattergun with an 18-inch chrome molybdenum steel barrel with a muzzle brake; 5+1 capacity; fixed composite stock; 12.6-inch length of pull; OAL of 36.54 inches; detachable ghost ring sights; Mil-Std 1913 rail at the 12 and 6 o’clock positions; enlarged trigger guard and steel sling-swivel plates.
While that’s what’s available for the U.S. market, the company has 12 different variants listed on its website. The Fabarm STF 12 is built around a hard-anodized ERGAL 55 (7075 aluminum alloy) frame.
The platform is insanely modular, so each variant can easily be changed into the other by switching out key components like the barrel, magazine tube and stock. Fabarm produces 11-, 14-, 18-, 20- and 22-inch barrels, and 4+1, 5+1, 6+1 or 7+1 feeding tubes are available, in addition to either a side-folding or fixed stock.
The MSRP for the two U.S. models is $1,195 in black and $1,285 in FDE. See the specs for each, along with a hype video, below.
For additional information, please visit Fabarm.com.
Fabarm STF 12 Specs
- Gauge: 12ga – 3″ chambered
- Barrel Length: 18″
- Bore Diameter: 0.72″
- Barrel Finishing: Black Non Glare
- Choke Tube: Inner HP accuracy
- Total Capacity: 5+1 rounds
- Cooling Jacket: Included
- Cooling Jacket Finishing: Black Anodized Non Glare/Cerakote Flat Dark Earth
- Stock: Fixed In Composite
- Length of Pull: 12.6″
- Stock Finishing: Black with Soft Touch
- Grip and Forend Finishing: Brown with Soft Touch (FDE model)
- Frame: ERGAL 55
- Frame Finishing: Black Anodized Non Glare/Cerakote Flat Dark Earth
- Sights: Detachable Ghost Ring Sights
- Muzzle Brake (Included)
- Mil-STD 1913 Rail at 12 o’clock (Included)
- Mil-STD 1913 Rail at 6 o’clock Under Forend (Included)
- Optional: Mil-STD 1913 Rail at 3 o’clock on Forend
- Optional: Mil-STD 1913 Rail at 9 o’clock on Forend
- Overall Length: 36.54″
- Proof Test: 1630 BAR
It was tough narrowing down our favorites from SHOT Show 2018, which is a good...
by Jay Pinsky / Feb 9, 2018