Savage Renegauge Field Shotgun
“Renegauge can do it all,” Jessica Treglia, Senior Brand Manager at Savage Arms said. “With the D.R.I.V. gas system, shooters can go from the range to the hunt without making any adjustments to the gas system. From target practice to dove hunts—or even high-flying geese—Renegauge Field can do it all.”
The Renegauge Field comes with either a 28- or 26-inch barrel. Each shotgun delivers 20 different ranges of adjustment. Length of pull, comb height, drop at heel, overall stock length and more all adjust for individual shooters.
The D.R.I.V. gas system takes only the pressure it needs from each shot to cycle the action. All excess pressure vents through the front of the gun. The result creates an action that self-regulates and cycles low-recoil target shells as well as magnum hunting loads.
For more information, visit savagearms.com.
Savage Renegauge Field Features
- D.R.I.V. gas system
- Adjustable stock for length of pull, comb height, and drop & cast
- One-piece, chrome plated action bar assembly
- Chrome plated reciprocating components
- Stock rod buffer to reduce felt recoil
- Fluted barrel with melonite finish
- Carbon steel ventilated rib with red fiberoptic sight
- Competition-ready easy loading magazine port
- Oversized controls
- 3 interchangeable flush mount choke tubes (Beretta/Benelli) – IC, M, F
- Hard-sided carrying case
- MSRP: $1,449