Stevens, a division of Savage Arms, has made a lot of noise with its shotguns throughout its history — a history that is firing full speed into the future with the announcement of the new 12-gauge Stevens S1200.
- RELATED STORY: Stevens 320: An Elite 12-Gauge Turkey Pump Shotgun
The 6.6-pound S1200 features a smooth-shooting inertia system and is available with a walnut, camouflage synthetic, or all-weather matte black synthetic stock.
It has a 3-inch chamber, rotating bolt and is offered with a 26- or 28-inch vent-rib barrel that accepts the Beretta Mobilchoke system. A five-plus-one capacity rounds out the new offering.
- RELATED STORY: Forgotten Warrior: Stevens’ Model 77E Shotgun
The Stevens S1200 has an MSRP of $573 for the black synthetic finish, $629 for both the Mossy Oak Shadow Grass and Mossy Oak Bottomland finishes, and $685 for the Walnut finish.
For more information on the S1200 and other products from Stevens, please visit SavageArms.com.
• Inertia-drive semi-automatic action
• 3-inch chamber and rotating belt
• 28- or 26-inch vent-rib steel barrel; blued or full camo finish
• Black synthetic, walnut and full camo finish stock options
• Accepts interchangeable Beretta Mobilchoke System
• Weight: 6.6 pounds
• 14.25-inch length-of-pull
• Five-plus-one capacity
Marine snipers from the Systems Command’s Infantry Weapons Systems and the Corps Scout Sniper...
by Tactical-Life / Aug 9, 2016