The program content focuses on the mechanical functioning, maintenance, troubleshooting, and field repair of the M16/M4/AR15 platform. This is a hands-on program that teaches and guides each participant through all armorer operations, step by step with the instructor. Active participation in disassembly and assembly procedures coupled with question and answer periods provide the type of learning environment favorable for the retention of the material. Written and practical exams are administered to test the working knowledge of each participant. The curriculum enables armorers to develop a maintenance program on the inspection and servicing of the M16/M4/AR15 platform for their agency. Following successful program completion, certification / re-certification to perform these procedures is valid for a period of three (3) years.
* This course does not include A-2 site disassembly
* An examination of the M16/M4/AR15 weapon system
* Disassembly and assembly procedures: upper group, lower group, magazines
* A thorough examination of all rifle operations
* Inspection procedures
* Operational function checks
* Cycle of Operation
* Sights: installation, adjustment
* 20% discount on purchases at SIGARMS Pro Shop made during the course.
* 20% discount on your next SIGARMS Academy course if you register during the Armorer’s course. (Specialty/Guest Instructor training courses excluded.
Prerequisites: Student must supply their own rifle.
The program content focuses on the mechanical functioning, maintenance, troubleshooting, and field repair of…
by Tactical-Life.com / Aug 5, 2009