Develop an understanding of the principals, planning, tactics, and techniques used as an executive protection specialist during this introductory level course. Designed for individuals interested in pursuing a career in executive protection, this course will teach you the fundamentals such as advance site survey development, protective formations and protective threat assessments. Additionally students will learn the essentials of firearms and tactics employment in the protective environment.
* Executive Protection Concept of Operations
* Advance and Site Survey Overview
* Use of Force in the Protective Environment
* Protective Formations
* Motercade Basics
* Defensive Tactics for Executive Protection
* Protective Firearms Techniques and Tactics
* Interactive Training, Utilizing FX Gear (Marking Cartridges)
* 18 hour course
All attendees must provide documented completion of a basic handgun course from a recognized establishment/agency to the SIGARMS Academy prior to the course start date.
• 250 rounds of lead free, non-toxic frangible ammunition is required. Ammunition is available for purchase onsite at the SIGARMS Academy.
• Concealment Vest, Jacket or other Garment
• Concealment Holster of Choice and Ammunition Pouch
• Pistol or Revolver with Three Magazines or Speed Loaders
• Soft Concealment Body Armor Recommended (Level 2A Minimum)
• Casual Comfortable Civilian Clothing
25% discount on purchases at SIGARMS Pro Shop made during the course
20% discount on your next course if you register during this course (Guest Instructor training courses excluded)
SIG SAUER firearms are available for students to try at no additional cost
Develop an understanding of the principals, planning, tactics, and techniques used as an executive protection…
by Tactical-Life.com / Oct 12, 2009