Any time with a grenade launcher is time well spent.
We got our hands on Lewis Machine & Tool’s L2BPG at the recent Athlon Outdoors Rendezvous in Gateway, Colo.
Usable as a stand-alone device, the L2BPG pistol grip M203 grenade launcher is also attachable to any LMT MRP weapon. The launcher is removable for re-mounting on any Mil-Std 1913 4694 STANAG Rail System on alternate weapons.
Watch the video above as Tactical Field Editor Aaron Barruga launches rounds — chalk rounds, for obvious safety reasons — at a junkyard car we had out on the range.
For more information, please visit LMTstore.com.
LMT L2BPG Specifications
- Caliber: 40mm
- Operation: Single Shot/Breech Loading
- Weight (empty): 3.01 pounds
- Overall Length: 14.5 inches (closed); 20 inches (open)
- Breech Opening: 5.5 inches
- Finish: Mil-Spec Anodized Aluminum; Mil-Spec Phosphated Steel
- Rifling: 1:48″
- Fire Control: Fire/Safe Switch
- Max Effective Range: 427 yards
- Ammo: All military issue munitions, as well as the longer less-than-lethal munitions common to law enforcement and security use.
- MSRP: $2,269
A Baltimore police officer was shot in the hand after attempting to disarm a...
by Tactical-Life / Dec 6, 2017