Rechargeable, ultra-compact and powerful, the Strion LED offers three variable intensity modes, strobe mode and the latest in power LED technology.
* Multi-function, push-button tactical tail switch. One-handed operation of momentary, variable intensity: high, medium, low, or strobe modes.
* Light Output: High – 8,800 candela (peak beam intensity), 160 lumens; Medium – 4,400 candela (peak beam intensity), 80 lumens; Low – 2,300 candela (peak beam intensity), 40 lumens
* Optimized electronics provides regulated intensity
* Run times: High – Up to 2 continuous hours; Medium – Up to 4 continuous hours; Low – Up to 7.5 continuous hours; Strobe – Up to 5.5 continuous hours.
* Lithium ion battery is rechargeable up to 500 times; fully recharges in 3 hrs.
* Fits existing Strion chargers. Clamp style charger holder with digital control circuit that prevents over-charge; LED indicates charge status
* IPX4 rated design for water resistance
* Serialized for positive identification
* Limited lifetime warranty
* 5.9″; 5.22 oz.
* 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with anodized finish
* Borofloat high temperature glass
* Anti-roll head
* Multi-function, push-button tactical tailswitch. Tail cap rotates for “SAFE” position
* Grooved barrel adapts to long gun mount
* Lithium Ion battery recharges in the light
* C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
For more information on this and other Streamlight Products, visit www.streamlight.com
Rechargeable, ultra-compact and powerful, the Strion LED offers three variable intensity modes, strobe mode and…
by Tactical-Life.com / Feb 25, 2009