Streamlight’s IR TLR-2 features C4 LED Technology and an ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch and a three-position mode selector switch with IR Laser Only, IR Illuminator Only or both modes settings. Designed for ease of use and safety, the IR TLR-2 is easily mounted to firearms and detached with a one-handed snap-on-and-tighten interface – without the need for tools and without the user’s hand passing in front of the muzzle. The IR TLR-2 features 7.5 hours of continuous runtime when using the IR Laser and IR Illuminator simultaneously, and 45+ hours of runtime in the IR Laser-only mode.
With extensively live-fire tested impact resistant construction, the IR TLR-2 mounts directly to a wide range of handguns with Glock-style rails and 1913/Picatinny rails. It also comes with keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW rails.
* Powered by two 3-volt CR123 lithium batteries with 10-year storage life
* C4 LED Technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
* Up to 7,000 candela peak beam intensity and up to 135 lumens measured system output.
* Up to 2.5 hrs runtime (laser-only mode runs 45 + hrs.)
* Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
* Fast, Adjustable, Secure Side mounting to 1913 and Glock style Rails
* Machined aluminum sealed construction with black anodized finish
* Ambidextrous momentary/steady on/off switch
* Highly accurate sight repeatability when remounting
* Fits existing light bearing holsters
* 4.72 oz.
* Lithium Battery Notice under TECH DOCS
* MIL-SPEC 810F Performance Tested
For more information on this and other Streamlight products, visit www.streamlight.com
Streamlight's IR TLR-2 features C4 LED Technology and an ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch and a…
by Tactical-Life.com / Nov 19, 2008