Here are the 10 best features of this new Turkish-made shotgun.
1. Thanks to its semi-automatic operating system, the MP-S/A TacStock2 is able to dump a magazine full of 00 buckshot in a blink. In other words, the MP-S/A provides a massive amount of firepower for the good guys.
2. The MP-S/A TacStock2’s ergonomic pistol grip is comfortable and provides excellent control.
3. The comfortable polymer stock features a cushiony buttpad that helps absorb some of the shotgun’s 12-gauge recoil, which is already reduced thanks to the semi-automatic operating system.
4. With even minimal light—most LE callouts generally occur in low light—the front and rear fiber-optic sights produce a great sight picture.
5. With the integral Picatinny rail on the bottom of the forend, users can easily add a light, laser or combination unit without having to modify the MP-S/A TacStock2.
6. The receiver’s integral top rail can be an officer’s quick and easy solution for the addition of an optical sight.
7. The enlarged and extended bolt handle makes emergency or one-handed manipulations much easier.
8. A cut-off switch toward the front of the receiver allows shooters to load a round directly into the chamber without feeding from the magazine tube. This is helpful for instant ammunition changes.
9. The buttstock features a built-in holder for two shotshells. It’s a perfect location for an officer to keep two slugs or extra buckshot when needed.
10. The crossbolt safety, positioned at the rear of the triggerguard, is easy to use and should be familiar to most law enforcement operators.
To learn more about the Escort MP-S/A and how it performed on the range, keep your eyes peeled for a full review in an upcoming issue of GUNS & WEAPONS FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT. To subscribe, visit Tactical-Life.com/subscribe.