U.S. Cavalry is partnering with BlackHawk for an exclusive desert tan version of the Warrior Wear™ ZW5 & ZW7 Waterproof, Side-Zip Boots.
Perfect for those who require lightening fast response, the ZW series utilize a molded, zipper opening with durable hardware so you don’t have to tie and retie the laces. Tie the boots once and use the side-zip to quickly don in seconds!
Warrior Wear™ boots are constructed of the finest components to achieve a balance of durability, low weight, comfort and protection. Internally, a waterproof Sympatex® liner surrounds the boot and even runs the length of the zipper gusset. A Dri-Lex® lining aids in wicking moisture away from the foot and quickly dries for maximum comfort. Rounding out the features on the inside, the ZW series has a removable, anti-microbial Ortholite® footbed that is washable to prevent odor causing bacteria.
* Water-resistant Cordura® and high-abrasion genuine suede leather upper
* Waterproof barrier and gusseted tongue
* Durable, easy-to-use molded tooth zipper opening
* Long-wearing, water-friendly polyurethane midsole
* Dri-Lex® inner lining wicks away moisture and dries quickly for maximum comfort
* Vibram® “Multisport” oil resistant TC4+ compound outsole has large, open lugs for traversing debris and provides excellent traction on irregular surfaces
* Washable, anti-microbial Ortholite® custom molded footbed
* Nylon shank
* Desert Tan is EXCLUSIVE to U.S. Cavalry
* Height: 5″
These exciting new lightweight boots are available in two heights: 5-inch (ZW5) or 7-inch (ZW7) to suit any mission. The ZW series is offered in two colors: black or desert tan, available only through U.S. Cavalry. In addition, purchase any ZW series boot through U.S. Cavalry and get a FREE pair of Warrior Wear™ socks using code: BHSOCK.
MSRP: $164.99 – $174.99
For more information on this product, visit www.uscav.com/zwboots. For more information on this and other products offered through U.S. Cavalry, visit www.uscav.com or to see more from BlackHawk, visit www.blackhawk.com.
U.S. Cavalry is partnering with BlackHawk for an exclusive desert tan version of the…
by Tactical-Life.com / Aug 18, 2008