U.S. Cavalry is partnering with BlackHawk for an exclusive desert tan version of the Warrior Wear™ ZW5 & ZW7 Waterproof, Side-Zip Boots.
Perfect for those who require lightening fast response, the ZW series utilize a molded, zipper opening with durable hardware so you don’t have to tie and retie the laces. Tie the boots once and use the side-zip to quickly don in seconds!
Warrior Wear™ boots are constructed of the finest components to achieve a balance of durability, low weight, comfort and protection. Internally, a waterproof Sympatex® liner surrounds the boot and even runs the length of the zipper gusset. A Dri-Lex® lining aids in wicking moisture away from the foot and quickly dries for maximum comfort. Rounding out the features on the inside, the ZW series has a removable, anti-microbial Ortholite® footbed that is washable to prevent odor causing bacteria.
* Water-resistant Cordura® and high-abrasion genuine suede leather upper
* Waterproof barrier and gusseted tongue
* Durable, easy-to-use molded tooth zipper opening
* Long-wearing, water-friendly polyurethane midsole
* Dri-Lex® inner lining wicks away moisture and dries quickly for maximum comfort
* Vibram® “Multisport” oil resistant TC4+ compound outsole has large, open lugs for traversing debris and provides excellent traction on irregular surfaces
* Washable, anti-microbial Ortholite® custom molded footbed
* Nylon shank
* Desert Tan is EXCLUSIVE to U.S. Cavalry
* Height: 5″
These exciting new lightweight boots are available in two heights: 5-inch (ZW5) or 7-inch (ZW7) to suit any mission. The ZW series is offered in two colors: black or desert tan, available only through U.S. Cavalry. In addition, purchase any ZW series boot through U.S. Cavalry and get a FREE pair of Warrior Wear™ socks using code: BHSOCK.
MSRP: $164.99 – $174.99
For more information on this product, visit www.uscav.com/zwboots. For more information on this and other products offered through U.S. Cavalry, visit www.uscav.com or to see more from BlackHawk, visit www.blackhawk.com.