New for 2010! Designed specifically for long-range tactical situations.
The Weatherby SUB-MOA TRR is guaranteed to shoot a 3-shot group of .99″ or less when used with premium (non-Weatherby calibers) or factory ammunition. Each rifle is test-fired in their state-of-the-art range and comes with a factory-shot target using the Oehler 83 Ballistic Imaging System. MSRP $3,999.00
* 26″ Krieger Custom Cut #3 contour barrel (.750 muzzle diameter)
* Hand-tuned, fully adjustable trigger (factory set at 3 lbs. with sear engagement set at .008 to .014)
* Hand-honed action to assure 100% lug contact with the receiver
* Hand-laminated stock with CNC 6061 T-6 aluminum bedding system features 3-position buttstock—adjustable for LOP, drop at heel and cant of the pad
* Stock also features #6 slide for bi-pod attachment
* Drop box magazine “plus one” capacity
The Mark V SUB-MOA TRR Package includes:
* Leupold® Mark 4 4.5-14x50MM LR/T M1 with illuminated TMR reticle and BDC Dials (mounted, bore-sighted and accuracy-tested at the Weatherby range
* Talley Mil-spec Picatinney rings/bases and Harris® Model L bi-pod
* Weatherby Magnum aluminum rifle case
The D.D. Ross-designed tactical-style bolt knob provides additional length and weight to improve grasp and cycling. Matte finish is blued steel for added durability.
Constructed of A151 1020 stress-proof steel. The muzzle brake features high discharge ports for 90-degree lateral gas dispersion to eliminate dust blow-up. Reduces felt recoil up to 48 percent.