Weatherby has expanded its popular WBY-X™ line with new rifle and shotgun models for hunters and shooters.
The new models feature camouflage patterns such as the Kryptek™ Typhon™, Kryptek Highlander™, Proveil™ Reaper™ Black and Boneyard Camo Legends Blaze™.
Weatherby has also introduced a new semi-auto shotgun model called the SA-08 GH2 (Girls Hunt 2). The model is designed for female and young shooters who desire a more compact firearm.
New WBY-X rifle models are:
• Series 2 Kryptek with Kryptek Highlander pattern and 24-inch cold hammer forged barrel. Manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP): $749.
• Series 2 Typhon with Kryptek Typhon pattern and 24-inch cold hammer forged barrel. MSRP: $749.
• Series 2 Typhon TR (Threat Response) with Kryptek Typhon pattern, 22-inch #3 contour barrel (.740 muzzle diameter) and recessed target crown. MSRP: $749.
• Series 2 Blaze with Boneyard Camo Legends Blaze pattern and 24-inch cold hammer forged barrel. MSRP: $749.
New WBY-X shotgun models:
• SA-08 GH2 (Girls Hunt 2) with black stock accented by a pink spiderweb pattern, a short 12 1/2-inch length of pull and 24-inch barrel. MSRP: $699.
• PA-459 Typhon TR and PA-08 Typhon TR pumps with Kryptek Typhon pattern and 18 1/2-inch barrel. Each is available in 12 or 20 gauge. These Threat Response models are specifically designed for personal and home defense. PA-459 Typhon TR MSRP: $549. PA-08 Typhon TR MSRP: $399.
• SA-459 Black Reaper TR with Proveil Reaper Black pattern and 18 1/2-inch barrel. Available in 12 or 20 gauge. MSRP: $749.
See more at Weatherby.com.
The Magpul field cases will provide basic protection for your technology devices in the...
by Tactical-Life / Nov 29, 2013