The Wiley X TAG-1 is constructed of a blend of extremely strong and lightweight Nomex and Kevlar throughout the glove’s top and extended forearm padded sleeve to provide the utmost in thermal and abrasion protection. A special Nomex and Kevlar woven inner lining ensures superior protection. The palm is made with digital print sheepskin leather to provide excellent grip, durability and tactile sensitivity. A specially designed gun-cut finger, thumb leather reinforcement and ergonomically shaped goatskin leather patch on the palm add both superior dexterity and durability. The TAG-1 includes a specially molded TPR closure for easy grip and a truly secure fit. Combined with the glove’s forearm elastic cuff closure, the TAG-1 is a vast improvement in fit and design over more traditional tactical gloves.
Custom designed to match US Military uniforms, TAG-1 is available in Tan or Foliage Green. Available in sizes Small to 2XL, a custom fit size selection is easily made with confidence by using Wiley X’s Glove Sizing Gauge, found on the website. MSRP $130.00
* EXTENDED FOREARM PADDED PROTECTION
* MEETS MILITARY FLAME RESISTANCE REQUIREMENT.
* GUN-CUT FINGER CONSTRUCTION FOR DEXTERITY
* ULTRA-DURABLE NOMEX/KEVLAR BLEND
* THERMAL AND CUT RESISTENT
* INCREASED DURABILITY IN HIGH-WEAR AREAS
* INJECTION MOLDED KNUCKLE PROTECTORS
* SHEEPSKIN LEATHER WITH ARMORTAN™ FOR DEXTERITY / PROTECTION
* FR COMBAT GLOVE AUTHORIZED PRODUCT LIST APPROVED
For more information on Wiley X’s CAG-1, TAG-1 or the company’s complete line of protective gloves and eyewear, please visit www.wileyx.com.
The Wiley X TAG-1 is constructed of a blend of extremely strong and lightweight…
by Tactical-Life.com / Aug 26, 2008