The new Winchester XPC bolt-action rifle is being introduced at SHOT Show 2017. Available in 308 Win, 243 Win and 6.5 Creedmoor, this long-range precision rig comes with a machined alloy chassis frame, a MagPul PRS Gen 3 rifle stock, a threaded muzzle with a target crown, a M-LOK accessory rail, a 20 MOA scope base, a full-length top Picatinny rail and much more.
The Winchester XPC will be available at a suggested retail price of $1,599. See below for additional details via Winchester’s official website, as well as a cool video from Industry Day at the Range where Winchester’s Frank Hansen sends some rounds through the XPC.
- Receiver – Steel; Permacote black finish; Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Barrel – Permacote black finish; Button rifled; Free-floating; Target crown; 5/8”x24 threading for suppressor or muzzle brake; .750” barrel diameter at thread shoulder
- Action – Bolt-action; M.O.A. Trigger System; Two-position thumb safety; Bolt unlock button
- Stock – Cerakote fully machined alloy chassis frame; NEW MagPul PRS Gen III fully adjustable butt stock on A2 buffer tube
- Features – 20 MOA scope rail; New extended two piece bolt handle; Full length picatinny rail for mounting optics; M lock on forearm and butt stock for attaching accessories; QD mounts on butt stock; MagPul MOE-K grip; Includes one 10 round MagPul P-MAG AICS magazine, and one 5 round MDT metal magazine
For more information about the Winchester XPC, visit http://www.winchesterguns.com
At SHOT Show 2017, Heckler & Koch is showing new colored frame VP striker fired...
by Tactical-Life / Jan 19, 2017