Features include our Upper and Lower Receivers, Mid-length Todd Jarett Competition Series Handguard, an adjustable carbine buttstock and a 30 round magazine all coated with Proveil’s© Reaper-Z hydrographic finish. The rifle is topped with our limited edition biohazard engraved QDS sights. And the muzzle is finished with our new Annihilator Flash Hider that eliminates over 99% of muzzle flash and adds a new dimension of cool to the end of any firearm. All these extra features would normally make for a very expensive custom firearm, but this is not the case.
Suggested retail price of the Zombie Hunter: $1550.
Every company states that their products are sturdy and reliable, and some even offer a lifetime warranty. YHM is a third generation, family owned business and has been engineering and manufacturing quality products since 1951. We will be here when you need us. Learn more at YHM.net.
Zombie Hunter (SOC-150) Features:
*The Zombie Hunter is Not a Toy! All safe firearm practices apply
* Mil. Spec. Forged 7075-T6 Aluminum YHM Lower Receiver
Mil. Spec. Forged 7075-T6 Aluminum YHM Flat Top Upper Receiver
* YHM Mid-Length TJ Competition Handguard (YHM-5007-TJ)
* 30 rd Magazine (MAG-55630)
* M4 Collapsible Buttstock Assembly (YHM-CS-AP4)
* Standard Issue Pistol Grip
*All of the above is coated in a Reaper-Z hydrographic finish
– All Mil. Spec. Internal Parts
– Mil. Spec. Bolt Carrier Assembly
– 16″ 4140 Steel Barrel, Heat Treated to RC 25-32
– Chambered in 5.56 N.A.T.O., with either a 1:7″ or 1:9″ twist.
– Chrome-Lined Barrel
– YHM Diamond Fluting Improves Rigidity and Aids in Barrel Cooling
– YHM Low Profile Gas Block (YHM-9383)
– Forward Assist
– YHM Annihilator Flash Hider (YHM-27-ZA) limited edition custom engraved
– YHM Q.D.S. Flip Front Sight (YHM-5030-H) Limited edition custom engraved
YHM Q.D.S. Flip Rear Sight (YHM-5010) Limited edition custom engraved
More photos on page two.
Features include our Upper and Lower Receivers, Mid-length Todd Jarett Competition Series Handguard, an adjustable…
by Tactical-Life / Aug 29, 2012