- RELATED STORY: 13 Manufacturers with Cutting Edge AR Ammo
Conventional ammunition causes metal-on-metal contact between the bullet and bore, which can shorten barrel life and rob accuracy. But the all-new polymer-encapsulated Syntech bullet prevents this, while eliminating copper and lead fouling.
- RELATED STORY: 36 of the Best New Ammo and Components For 2015
Combined with specialized clean-burning powders, your gun will stay cleaner, longer, so you can shoot more—and shoot better. The exclusive Catalyst primer provides the most reliable, consistent ignition possible.
Features & Benefits
- Polymer-encapsulated Syntech bullet prevents metal-on-metal contact in the bore, eliminating copper and lead fouling, while extending barrel life
- Exclusive primer formulation provides reliable, consistent ignition
- Clean-burning propellants minimize residue and fouling
- Significantly reduces the required frequency of cleaning
- Absence of a copper jacket minimizes splash-back on steel targets
- Less perceived recoil
For more information on the Syntech bullet and other products from American Eagle, please visit FederalPremium.com.
Prices for the Syntech ammunition are as follows:
- 9mm Luger 115 grain: $19.95
- 40 S&W 165 grain: $26.95
- 45 Auto 230 grain: $33.95