Winter is right around the corner, meaning the time is now for outdoorsmen to get the necessary gear to brave the cold, 5.11 Tactical’s all new Taclite Flannel Pant.
5.11 has added soft and comfortable flannel lining to one of the company’s favorite hot weather pants, resulting in the Taclite Flannel Pant.
- RELATED STORY: New For 2015: 5.11 Tactical’s All Hazards Prime Backpack
The Taclite Flannel Pant features eight pockets, 5.11’s durable ripstop fabric, and a Teflon finish for stain and soil resistance. Double-reinforced at the seat and knees, these pants won’t wear out, no matter how much sitting, hustling, and crawling through the brush you do. If you’ve ever wondered what it’s like to wear comfortable, invincible pants, here’s your opportunity.
- RELATED STORY: 5.11 Tactical Releases ‘Drop in The Pocket’ DTP Knife
5.11 Tactical has provided three color options: black, dark navy and TDU khaki. The Taclite Flannel Pant has an MSRP $74.99 and is available now.
For more information on the Taclite Flannel Pant and other products from 5.11 Tactical, please visit 511Tactical.com.
- 8.5 oz. cotton canvas fabric
- Flannel-lined interior
- Self-adjusting tunnel waistband
- Double-reinforced seat and knees (kneepad ready)
- Bartacking at major seams and stress points
- Seven pockets, including strap-and-slash pockets
- Hip-mounted D-ring
- YKK zippers
- Prym snaps
The Littoral Combat Ship USS Milwaukee can reach speeds of more than 45 knots, making...
by Tactical-Life / Nov 6, 2015