The Association of the United States Army (AUSA) 2015 Global Force Symposium, held from March 31 to April 2 in Huntsville, Alabama, offered an exceptional glimpse at a dynamic land force working to incorporate lessons learned over more than a dozen years at war.
- RELATED STORY: High-Tech Hardware: 15 Top Unmanned Aircraft Systems
- RELATED STORY: 11 New High-Tech Tactical Accessories For 2015
The 2015 iteration of the professional development forum drew more than 5,500 people from all over the world, including key leaders from the U.S. Army, the Department of Defense and Congress. In addition to being a critical exchange of concepts and ideas, a key feature of the AUSA forum was the presence of more than 200 industry and government exhibits highlighting technologies applicable to today’s rapidly evolving military climate.
Scroll through the gallery above and take a look at the latest high-tech products from the AUSA 2015 Global Force Symposium.
For more information on the products listed above, please visit the following websites:
- AeroVironment Switchblade: avinc.com; 626-357-9983
- Lockheed Martin Terminator: lockheedmartin.com
- Mistral HERO-30SF: mistralinc.com; 301-913-9366
- Textron Systems BattleHawk: textronsystems.com; 978-657-5111
- SAAB AT4 CS: saabgroup.com
- Booz Allen Hamilton Vampire: boozallen.com; 508-389-5980
- CERDEC Night Vision Goggles: cerdec.army.mil
- Prox Dynamics Black Hornet: proxdynamics.com