VG6 Precision, an Aero Precision brand, has brought its new Epsilon 762 muzzle device to market.
Compatible with most .30 caliber chambered rifles, the Epsilon 762 functions both as a muzzle brake and a flash hider, thus making it—according to the press release—a “hybrid device.” It sports a new chamber design that the company says enhances gas flow and felt recoil when compared with past versions. In addition, aggressively cut channels along the Epsilon reduce its weight.
The Epsilon 762 measures 2.84 inches in overall length, with the weight and diameter coming in at .16 pounds and .86 inches, respectively. This device is designed for barrels with a 5/8×24 RH thread.
“Following the success of the Gamma 762, the Epsilon 762 provides an additional offering with distinguishable features for the growing M5/AR10/.308 platform,” VG6 says.
Constructed from 17-4ph heat treated stainless steel, the Epsilon 762 is available in black nitride and bead blasted stainless steel finishes. The MSRP is $94.99.
See the specs for the Epsilon 762 below. For more from VG6 Precision, go to vg6precision.com.
- Length: 2.84″
- Diameter: 0.86″
- Weight: 0.16 lbs
- Material: 17-4ph Heat Treated Stainless Steel
- Finish: Black Nitride – Satin Finish (Half Gloss) / Bead Blasted Stainless Steel
- Surface Hardness: 68RC
- Caliber: 7.62mm only
- Thread: 5/8×24 RH
- Pinning Hole: Yes, on bottom side. Size of hole is 2.5mm.
- Installation: Crush Washer (included), Installation should be done by a qualified gunsmith.
- Do not use with any other muzzle attachment devices like sound suppressor. Please use the Epsilon 762 alone.
Limited production means you might have a rough time trying to locate one, but the...
by Mike Detty / Apr 17, 2018