MTM Case-Gard recently announced the release of its newest shooting enthusiast accessory, the Shotshell Box Caddy. The 100-round shotshell carrier shines in support of trap, skeet and sporting clay shooting sessions.
For anyone who has spent a day on the shotgun range, aside from your shotgun, the only real pickle is keeping your shotshells orderly and secure. The MTM Shotshell Box Caddy does all that and more.
Made at home in the U.S., the Shotshell Box Caddy grips four MGM shell stackers, which are included with purchase. Or shooters can carry four 12-gauge, 2 3/4-inch cardboard shell boxes from the manufacturer. This is a welcome option, as many shooters will simply grab their shells at Walmart or the like, then plop them in the Shoshell Box Caddy and hit the range.
The Shotshell Box Caddy’s high-impact design keeps ammo out of the dirt, mud and other elements. It comes standard with an strong, straight bar handle for easy carry. Also, two 12-gauge shell gripper provide quick access for extra rounds. The Shotshell Box Caddy also doubles as a great spot for storing box lids or your phone.
Shotshell Box Caddy Features
- Made in the USA
- Comes with four 12 Ga. MTM Shell Stacker shell boxes
- Strong, comfortable handle for easy carrying
- Handle includes two 12 Ga. shell grippers for quick access for do-over shells
- High impact tray keeps ammo out of dirt and mud while in the field
- Holds four MTM Shell Stackers or four 12 Ga. 2 3/4” cardboard shell boxes
- Room for storing box lids or phone
- Outside dimensions: 12.6” x 7.1” x 4.8”(H) with handle down
- MSRP: $14.28
For more information, visit mtmcase-gard.com.
PRS competitor Piet Skiet shares the fateful moment an unintended round shot straight up...
by Tactical Life / Jun 11, 2019