Smith & Wesson’s new M&P Shield 45 pistol is quickly becoming a favorite in the firearms community, especially as a backup weapon. To make the pistol even better, LaserMax has announced its CF-SHIELD-45, an essential sighting tool for training, concealed carry, and backup use.
- RELATED STORY: New For 2016: LaserMax’s Snap-On Manta-Ray Weapon Light
Rounded and blended to ensure a smooth draw, the CF-SHIELD-45 mounts to the frame without permanent alteration and has a tactical design that matches the style and contour of the gun. It also offers ambidextrous activation to accommodate both right and left-handed shooters along with programmable pulse and no pulse modes.
The CF-SHIELD-45 sits just under the bore for pinpoint accuracy. The user can install in minutes.
A tough reinforced nylon design offers superior integration with firearm frame.
Other features include:
- Easily programmable for steady or high-vis pulsed beam
- Controlled activation to promote firearms safety
- 10 minute automatic time-out prevents inadvertent battery drain
- Fully adjustable for windage and elevation
Protected by a five-year warranty, the CF-SHIELD-45 has an MSRP of $149.
For more information on the CF-SHIELD-45 and other products from LaserMax, please visit LaserMax.com.