Luth-AR recently announced its newest addition to the MBA line of the buttstocks, the MBA-5. The Luth-AR MBA-5 delivers modularity in a lightweight, affordable system.
Designed as an affordable, lightweight, adjustable carbine buttstock with a paddle-style adjustment lever, the MBA-5 Buttstock features a wide flared cheek rest and an integrated Picatinny rail to allow attachment of a mono-pod or other accessories.
The MBA-5 fits either Mil-Spec or commercial carbine buffer tubes and includes an industry exclusive anti-rattle clamp. The MBA-5 is Grovtec Quick Detach sling cup ready. Paired with our Chubby Grip and Palm Handguard the New MBA-5 is just the right choice for your AR.
Luth-AR MBA-5 Features
- Lightweight carbine buttstock
- MBA ergonomic styling
- Paddle adjustment lever for rapid positioning
- Flared cheek rest
- Integrated Picatinny rail for mono-pod attachment
- Quick release cup pockets, both sides
- Anti-rattle clamp
- Rubber buttpad
- High-strength glass-filled nylon
- Overall Length-of-pull: 11.5 inches collapsed, 14.5 inches extended
- Overall Weight: 8.95 ounces
- Fits either Mil-Spec or commercial carbine buffer tubes, .233 Rem/5.56mm or .308 Win/7.62mm
* The MBA-5 is available in Black now, Flat Dark Earth coming 1/1/2020.
- Grovtec QD Cup
- Grovtec QD Sling Swivel
- Carbine Buffer Kit (Buffer tube, spring, buffer body, latch plate and lock ring)
- MSRP $49.95, Dealer, Quantity and OEM pricing is available upon request.
*The Govtec QD cups and QD Sling swivels are sold separately.
For more information, visit luth-ar.com.
New Hampshire's Newington Police Department will outfit its officers with the modular, striker-fired, 9mm...
by Tactical Life / Oct 10, 2019