If you’re looking to complete a build or upgrade your rifle’s components, Luth-AR just announced its newest buttstock. The Luth-AR MBA-5 now comes in Flat Dark Earth for AR-type rifles.
Luth-AR MBA-5 FDE
The MBA-5, released previously, proved extremely popular with AR DIY builders and shooters alike. Part of the MBA series, the MBA-5 comes in more affordable, lightweight and still adjustable. Designed for carbine use, it utilizes a paddle-style adjustment lever, allowing for rapid positioning. The wide flared cheek rest provides a comfortable cheek weld, according to Luth-AR. Meanwhile, the integrated Picatinny rail allows for attaching a mono-pod or other accessories.
The MBA-5 fits both Mil-Spec and most common, commercial carbine buffer tubes. For more information, visit luth-ar.com.
Luth-AR MBA-5 FDE Features
- Adjustable, lightweight carbine buttstock
- MBA ergonomic styling
- Paddle adjustment lever for rapid positioning
- Flared cheek rest
- Integrated Picatinny rail for mono-pod attachment
- Quick release cup pockets, both sides*
- Anti-rattle clamp
- Rubber buttpad
- High-strength glass-filled nylon
- Length-of-pull: 11.5-inch collapsed, 14.5-inch extended
- Weight: 8.95 ounces
- Fits either Mil-Spec or commercial carbine buffer tubes, .223 Rem/5.56mm or .308 Win/7.62mm
- The MBA-5 is available in Black or Flat Dark Earth
- Grovtec QD Cup
- Grovtec QD Sling Swivel
- Carbine Buffer Kit (Buffer tube, spring, buffer body, latch plate and lock ring)
- MSRP $49.95, Dealer, Quantity and OEM pricing is available upon request.
*The Govtec QD cups and QD Sling swivels are sold separately.
On an Israeli gun range, a man accidentally shoots himself in the leg after...
by Tactical Life / Feb 28, 2020