One of the more popular accessories produced by Magpul over the years gets an update with the release of the MBUS 3. The famed backup sight system improves with a smaller footprint that delivers increased strength and durability.
Magpul MBUS 3 Details
The MBUS 3 incorporates features and strengths from the company’s original MBUS and MBUS Pro sights. The MBUS 3 measures a mere .44-inch folded, 1.15 inches extended.
Both the front and rear sights incorporate impact-resistant polymer construction. The system proves lightweight but also extremely durable. Meanwhile, it maintains the coveted aesthetics Magpul is known for.
The system maintains the same spring-loaded technology from earlier models. It deploys via an ambidextrous push-button. The sights sit at standard AR-15-type heights deployed. It also delivers tool-less elevation adjustments and a dual-width enhanced front sight.
Magpul MBUS 3 fronts sights will retail for $39.95, while the rear sight comes in a $59.95. For even more info, please visit magpul.com.
MBUS 3 Features
- Tool-less elevation adjustment similar to the MBUS Pro and ambidextrous push-button deployment
- Dual width enhanced front sight similar to MBUS Pro
- 0.44” high when folded and 1.15” wide at widest point
- Standard AR-height when deployed
- Rapid-select rear aperture system and ambidextrous push-button deployment
- MSRP: $39.95 (front sight), $59.95 (rear sight)
The all-new FN 509 LS Edge takes FN America's popular pistol series and gives...
by Tactical-Life.com / Jan 11, 2021