Some locales out there just flat out continue to go after magazine capacities. The arbitrary 10-round rule still plays in many states, with the possibility of more looming as we near a Biden-Harris White House. For shooters that can’t legally own a mag holding more than 10 rounds, Magpul designed its new PMAG 10/30 AR/M4 Gen M3 for you.
Magpul PMAG 10/30 AR/M4 10-Round Magazine
The new PMAG puts 10 rounds into the classic 30-round form. So for training, or simply for looks or feel, shooters can legally operate a standard-sized magazine, yet still comply with local law.
Designed for systems chambered in 5.56x45mm NATO/.223 Rem., the magazine works with AR-15/M4-style carbines. It offers the same next-gen impact and crush resistance of the PMAG line. A proprietary lock plate reduces the maximum capacity to 10 rounds. A permanent rivet keeps the mag in compliance.
The PMAG 10/30 features a redesigned bolt catch notch. It provides increased bolt catch clearance. Meanwhile, an over-travel stop on the spine helps ensure the mag will not over-insert. Low-profile ribs and aggressive texture provide solid control.
The PMAG 10/30 remains the mag many shooters love, this one simply designed to comply with prohibitive laws. The magazine retails for $17.95. For even more info, please visit magpul.com.
PMAG 10/30 AR/M4 Features
- Proprietary lock plate reduces maximum capacity to 10-rounds while maintaining a standard 30-round size
- 10-round capacity PMAG in a 30-round form
- An aluminum rivet permanently secures the lock plate
- Lock plate tab clearly marked for capacity
- Next-generation impact and crush-resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve geometry and a long-life stainless-steel spring ensures smooth feeding
- Ribbed gripping surface and aggressive front and rear texture provide positive magazine handling
- Not designed or intended for any modification
- Compatibility: Modified dimensions allow for wider compatibility with non-Colt-spec ‘STANAG 4179’ platforms
Magpul PMAG 10/30 AR/M4 Specs
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm
- Platform: AR-15, M4, M16, SA-80
- Colors: Black
- Overall Capacity: 10 rounds
- Compatibility: Colt-spec AR-15/M4 platforms, HK 416/MR556A1/M27 IAR, British SA-80, FN SCAR MK 16/16S, and more
- MSRP: $17.95
The wildly popular Magpul PMAG D-50 drum magazines now accommodate Glock handguns, as well...
by Tactical Life / Jan 13, 2021