Pistol Mounted Solutions has started shipping out its flagship product, the Pistol Storage Device brace.
Designed to fit on an AR-style pistol buffer tube ideally ranging from 1.18 inches to 1.25 inches in diameter, the Pistol Storage Device lets you store items like slings, tourniquets and a variety of magazines (see below).
It’s geared toward law enforcement, close quarters tactics operators and responsible armed citizens. This is a backup for when duty belts and concealed carry options either won’t get the job done or not available, the company says.
The Pistol Storage Device is made from DuPont Zytel material and tips the scales at less than eight ounces. It features nitrided steel hardware for durability and corrosion resistance.
Most importantly, the ATF says installing the Pistol Storage Device “does not change the classification of the pistol to a short-barreled-rifle (SBR) avoiding significant regulatory compliance challenges,” Pistol Mounted Solutions asserts.
MSRP on this device is $59.99. See a rundown of features and specs below, along with an installation video.
For more, go to pistolmountedsolutions.com.
- The BATFE ruled that installing the PSD does not change the classification of your pistol into a short-barreled rifle (S.B.R.)
- Fully adjustable for maximum comfort and retention
- Fully adjustable to fit almost every pistol buffer tube & almost every magazine type*
- The only pistol device that is anti-rotational and that allows user to adjust the length without damaging the buffer tube.
- Limitless storage configurations, not just for magazines. Tourniquets, slings and other mission essential gear can easily be stored in the PSD
- Super-tough DuPont Zytel polymer construction
- Nitrided steel hardware for the ultimate in durability and corrosion resistance
- Automotive grade tubing to prevent cracking and deformation
- Vibra Tite thread locker to ensure your PSD and gear stay put!
- Light Weight- weighs only 6 Oz assembled
- Due to limitless configurations, the PSD ships unassembled to allow the user to customize the PSD for their optimal settings
Quantities & Types of Magazines The PSD Accommodates
- 1 x AR15
- 1 x AK47/ AK74
- 1 x AR10/ SR25/ DPMS 308
- 1 x FN FAL
- 1 x M1A
- 1 x HK91
- 1 x HK93
- 2 x Double-Stack Glock 9mm
- 2 x Sig MDX
- 2 x MP5/ HK94 9mm
- 2 x CZ Scorpion
- 2 x Colt SMG
The P-Tactical Superdot red-dot sight joins Nikon's growing family of red-dot sights for a...
by Tactical-Life / Jun 25, 2018