Rival Arms intricately machines each slide from a 17-4PH stainless steel billet for maximum durability and corrosion resistance. The company integrates aggressive front and rear serrations into the slide. Those serrations promote positive slide manipulation for high-stress or competitive scenarios, depending on the user. Meanwhile, precision cutouts redistribute weight and enhance cooling of the barrel. Additionally, each slide utilizes thermo-chemically case-hardening to further resist wear, according to Rival Arms.
The Glock slides come with optic cuts in two different versions. One accepts all Trijicon RMR profile optics. The second accommodates other popular brands, including Truglo, EOTech, Docter USA, Insight, Meopta, Vortex and similar profile optics. For Glock 43 owners, a slide without an optic cut is available.
Rival Arms precision upgrade slides fit Gen 3 and 4 Glock 17, 19, 26 and 43 pistols. However, the company says Glock 34 pistols will become available later this summer.
Rival Arms slide installation requires no gunsmith work, which means users can easily install at home. A limited lifetime warranty covers all Rival Arms slides.
For more information, visit rival-arms.com.
Rival Arms Glock Slides Features
- Match-grade precision upgrade slide
- Recessed slide cuts for compatibility with several optics
- CNC machined from 17-4PH stainless steel billet for superior corrosion resistance and durability
- Quench-Polish-Quench (QPQ) thermo-chemical case hardened to resist normal wear and tear even in the harshest conditions
- Front and rear serrations for easy slide manipulation
- Three window cuts for more efficient cooling and airflow
- Individually hand inspected for accuracy
- No gunsmith required
- Limited lifetime warranty
- MSRP: $470.99