Brace yourselves … see what we did there? The good folks over at SB Tactical have confirmed that the SBA3 stabilizing brace is officially shipping. This model is designed for use with AR pistols.
A press release states the SB Tactical SBA3 comes as a complete assembly. That includes a Mil-Spec carbine receiver extension, as well as an integral, ambidextrous QD socket for attaching slings. Best of all, the 5-position adjustable SBA3 doesn’t change the classification of the AR pistol. That’s right, this bad boy is ATF compliant.
Tipping the scales at a mere 6.75 ounces and measuring 6.1 inches in overall length, the brace comes in either black or flat dark earth. An adjustable nylon strap is also thrown in for good measure.
The SB Tactical SBA3 is available at a suggested retail price of $169.99. See a rundown of features and specs below. In addition, a video explaining installation can be seen below.
For more on SB Tactical—trust us, this company has a fascinating backstory worth learning about—visit sb-tactical.com.
- Minimalist design
- 5-position adjustable
- Includes mil-spec carbine receiver extension
- Integral, ambidextrous QD sling socket
- ATF compliant, US veteran designed and proudly made in the USA
- Product includes: brace, mil-spec carbine receiver extension, adjustable nylon strap
- Fit: All platforms capable of accepting a mil-spec carbine extension
- Cavity Depth: 6.0 in
- Length: 6.75 in, 7.5 in, 8.25 in, 9.0 in, 9.5 in
- Strap Width: 1 in
- >Weight: 6.75 oz
- Color: Black, FDE
- Width [Max]: 1.8 in
Built for hunters, CMMG's MkW Anvil XLR2 rifle is capable of delivering a knockout punch...
by Tactical-Life / Apr 9, 2018