SIG Sauer recently announced the introduction of its newest component accessory, the P320 Pro-Cut Slide Assembly. The P320 Pro-Cut Slides fit various P320 models and are available now on the SIG Sauer web store.
The P320 Pro Cut Slides are an optics-ready accessory. The slides contain a SIG Sauer Electro-Optics ROMEO1PRO and Delta Point Pro footprint. Additionally, the slides feature X-RAY3 Night Sights, more aggressive grasping groves, stylized slide cuts, with included internal operating assemblies. Featuring a media blasted stainless steel finish, the slides come in full-size, compact and subcompact P320 pistols.
For more information, visit sigsauer.com.
SIG Sauer P320 Pro-Cut Slides
- Available Lengths: 4.7 inches (fits full-size P320), 3.9 inches (fits compact P320), 3.6 inches (fits subcompact P320)
- Caliber: 9mm
- Sights: X-RAY 3 Day/Night Sights
- Optics Capability: ROMEO1Pro and DeltaPoint Pro
- Finish: media blasted stainless steel
- Included Components: striker and extractor system
- MSRP: $399
Illinois' Salem Police Department switches to Viridian FACT Duty Weapon-Mounted Cameras systems to outfit all...
by Tactical Life / Jul 2, 2019