MP5 fans rejoice! Timney Triggers just launched a component upgrade made especially for you. The new Timney HK MP5 Semi-Automatic Variants Two-Stage Trigger answers customer demands. The drop-in trigger brings a two-stage, drop-in modular trigger to increase performance.
Timney HK MP5 Semi-Automatic Variants Two-Stage Trigger
The trigger comes factory-set with a two-pound first stage. It then follows with a two-pound second stage for incredible accuracy, according to Timney.
All trigger parts derive from precision-machined materials. The trigger housing utilizes 6061 T6 aluminum, anodized black. Meanwhile, the hammer comes from S7 tool steel, heat treated and NP3 coated for maximum lubricity and performance. Both the trigger shoe and disconnector start as billet A2 tool steel. Each receives heat treatment and a carbo-nitride coating.
The drop-in design should prove simple to install. The system works with the existing rifle’s ejector lever, ejector spring and the ejector axis pin that match to the rifle’s chambering. No need to call in the gunsmith. This one drops right in. the HK MP5 Semi-Automatic Variants Two-Stage Trigger retails for $379.99.
HK MP5 Semi-Automatic Variants Two-Stage Trigger Features
- 2-pound first stage
- 2-pound second stage
- Housing: 6061 T6 aluminum, anodized black
- Trigger Profile: Straight, with Safety Blade
- Trigger Material: Aluminum
- Hammer: S7 Tool Steel, heat treated, NP3 coated
- Trigger Shoe: carbo-nitride coated
- Compatibility: HK 91/93 and 94 firearms and clones, SEF-Semi-Auto trigger packs and corresponding safety selector levers.
- Note: Does not work with Amb/Navy/FBI trigger packs or .22 clones; they differ internally
- MSRP: $379.99