Adams Arms’ “AR15 Fix” is a revolutionary new Retro-Fit Piston Driven Cycling System for the AR15/M-16 rifle. Adams Arms piston driven systems replace the problematic impingement system currently associated with the mil-spec Ar15, m16 style rifles.
* Faster target acquisition
* Completely eliminates hot gases from entering the receiver
* Lowers recoil 30 to 40 percent by using a short stroke shaft
* Improves accuracy by lowering recoil
* Makes the weapon more reliable over a longer term of use
* Easy access from front of block with out removing hand guard
Look for more on Adams Arms’ AR15 Fix in an upcoming issue of Special Weapons for Military and Police!
For more information on this and other Adams Arms products, visit www.adamsarms.net
Adams Arms' "AR15 Fix" is a revolutionary new Retro-Fit Piston Driven Cycling System for…
by Tactical-Life.com / Jun 11, 2008