The latest polymer stocks and stock systems can up the 67-year-old AK-47’s game. Polymer stocks are impact resistant, durable and impervious to weather and chemicals. Modernized stock systems mean an AK’s stock can be configured to fit a wide variety of shooters’ statures.
- RELATED: AK Upgrades: Top 13 AK Magazines & Drums
- RELATED: AK Upgrades: 14 Top Optics, Sights & Lasers
Need something more traditional? Aftermarket wood stocks offer a high level of quality while remaining old-school in appearance. Choices in grips range from Eastern European military surplus to high-tech modern options.
AK upgrades like these means the AK does not have to be a one-size-fits-all gun, but rather one ready for charging into the 21st century.
For more information on the AK upgrades mentioned above, please visit the following websites:
- Apex Gun Parts Polish AK Grip: (apexgunparts.com; 719-481-2050)
- Archangel AA123 Four-Position Stock:(archangelmanufacturing.com; 800-438-2547)
- ATI AK-47 Strikeforce Package: (atigunstocks.com; 800-925-2522)
- Boyds Laminate Wood Stock: (boydsgunstocks.com; 605-996-5011)
- CAA Flashlight Grip Adaptor: (commandarms.com; 215-949-9944)
- Ergo AK Classic Grip: (ergogrips.net; 877-281-3783)
- Fab Defense UAS-AKMSP Folder: (themakogroup.com)
- Magpul MOE AK+ Grip: (magpul.com; 303-828-3460)
- Mission First Tactical Engage EPGI47: (missionfirsttactical.com; 267-704-0001)
- Stark Equipment AK Grip: (starkequipment.com; 603-556-7772)
- TAPCO AK T6 Stock: (tapco.com; 800-554-1445)
- US Palm AK Battle Grip: (uspalm.com; 602-281-2940)