- RELATED STORY: 7 Hard-Charging, Versatile AR-Platform Rifles in 6.8 SPC
Touted as being highly accurate, consistent and offering reliable performance on target at an affordable price point for varmint hunters, the new 90-grain 6.8 SPC and 6.5 Grendel loads in Federal’s American Eagle Varmint & Predator lineup boast reloadable brass and Federal primers with a jacketed hollow point or Tipped Varmint bullet depending on the caliber.
Both designs “expand explosively on impact for maximum lethality,” the press release says. These new loads are being offered in 40- or 50-round packs for when high-volume shooting is your goal.
MSRP for the 50-count 6.5 Grendel 90-grain JHP is $63.95 . The 50-count 6.8 SPC 90-grain JHP retails for $53.95. Check below for additional info.
Features & Benefits
• New 90-grain 6.8 SPC and 6.5 Grendel loads
• Consistent, accurate performance
• Explosive expansion on impact
• Consistent primers
• Reliable feeding and function
• Highly reloadable brass cases
• Bulk packs reduce in-the-field waste
For more about Federal Premium Ammunition, visit federalpremium.com.