AP-Rhino’s first generation of Ultra-Light Series Carbon Fiber Handguards were designed to perfection, but the company decided to try and make them better anyway — and they did.
AP-Rhino recently released its Gen II Ultra-Light Series Carbon Fiber Handguards, which include the standard version and the tactical version.
New features on the Gen II Ultra-Light Series Carbon Fiber Handguards include the following:
- Aluminum trim cap
- More rigid rail attachment
- Rock-solid proprietary trunnion system
- Dedicated bipod stud location
- Barrel Nut Included
- Full length top rail now available as aftermarket accessory
- Optional Simple Fit trunnion system allows installation of handguard without removing mil-spec barrel nut
- Barrel nut and trunnion system is backwards compatible with Gen I
The Gen II Ultra-Light Series Carbon Fiber Handguard retails between $134.95 and $298.95, while the Gen II Ultra-Light Series Tactical Carbon Fiber Handguard retails between $169.95 and $329.95. Prices vary based on the caliber and length selected.
For more information on the second-generation Ultra-Light Series Carbon Fiber Handguards and other products from AP-Rhino, please visit APCustomUSA.com.
The Magpul Bolt Action Magazine Well is a drop-in solution for those who want...
by Tactical-Life / Feb 18, 2015