A Phoenix-based company called ARG Tactical has introduced its new ARG Level 3 Low Loft Jacket. It’s a light weight, mid-level layer ideal for wearing under a plate carrier. The ARG Level 3 Low Loft is made with Polartec Alpha, which ARG Tactical says was originally made for the U.S. Special Forces when they developed a need for more advanced insulating material in their combat uniforms. The ARG Level 3 Low Loft appears to do just that. It boasts superior breathability and draws moisture away from the body in order to keep the end user comfortable in both active and static environments.
MSRP for ARG Tactical’s ARG Level 3 Low Loft Jacket is $249.99. See below for a rundown of features via the official product page.
- Lightweight 70D nylon shell has a durable water repellent finish to block wind and moisture
- Polartec Alpha insulation provides superior breathability and fast dry times
- Two YKK Zippered chest pockets-accessible while wearing a plate carrier
- Two YKK Zippered hand warmer pockets
- Full YKK Zippered front with storm flap
- Elasticized cuffs and hem to keep out the weather
- 16 oz
- Berry Compliant
For more information about ARG Tactical, visit http://www.argtactical.com.
[h/t Soldier Systems]
Sending some rounds downrange with the "cadillac of weapons," the P-51 Carbon by Wisconsin-based Patriot...
by Terrill Hoffman / Mar 8, 2017